Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a UK-originated FinTech start-up in the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Visual Creative Designer Graphics and Video.
As a Creative Designer in our Marketing team, you will join a small, but dedicated and highly growth-oriented team. Working cross-functionally and collaboratively, you will manage designs from conception to implementation while providing creative ideas that communicate the brand promise of the Company. An ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, the ability to drive results, and strong customer-focused thinking is key.
- Concept and develop visuals (designs and videos) across several customer lifecycle touchpoints, including our social channels, YouTube, email, landing pages, website, and more.
- Provide expertise in corporate branding, layout, color theory, typography, user interface, usability, and visual design.
- Translate business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts.
- Generate high-quality static, motion, and video content and creativity.
- Conduct market research for trends in digital media across all channels and platforms.
- Understand, interpret, and respond to revisions throughout the approval process within short time frames.
- Act as a brand ambassador.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience and portfolio as a professional Graphics/Visual/Communications designer, illustrator, motion graphic designer, or related profession.
- Agency or Digital B2C Company Experience preferred—but will consider candidates based on the quality of the portfolio and cultural fit.
- The ability to develop Html 5 creative is a plus.
- An eye for detail and proven ability to independently manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and agility to jump between projects with shifting schedules and deadlines. Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work with people in-person as well as with people who are remote.
- Strong brainstorming and ideation skills.
- High level of video best practices across core digital & traditional channels.
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment.
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to inform design decisions.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to express your design decisions and collaborate cross-functionally.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
5th March 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Visual Creative Designer Graphics and Video as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com.