A Real Estate company located in Lekki, Lagos is in need of a Content Manager.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Content Manager.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Take pictures and make videos of properties, create graphic images, flyers e.t.c
- Post online as well as manage the company’s Youtube account.
- Develops creative social media marketing content and strategies.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics and the success of existing social media projects.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers, and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand.
- Manages company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Grows and manages online social presence to increase brand awareness.
- Works with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Looks at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree/Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication, or any other Marketing/Media related professional qualification.
- Strong Web and Graphic Design
- Strong Digital Marketing and Copywriting / Content Development & Management
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in Digital Marketing, Media, Sales, or Copy/Content Management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A passion for fun and hard work
- Team player
- Creative and innovative.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Content Manager as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
3rd February 2021.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|