Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, content, and creative agency that focuses on creating captivating brand experiences that resonate and deepen brand loyalty is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring an experienced Client-Service Executive.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Client service executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos State.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
• Ensuring that the client’s needs, requirements, and expectations are met in line with the agency’s contractual obligations.
• Business development – Sourcing for new clients and creating opportunities for revenue generation from existing clients.
• Providing strategic direction for the yearly client brand plan development and deliverables.
• Actively participate in the development of new business pitch(es) and presentations ensuring optimum productivity and success
• Planning, coordinating and directing marketing communications campaigns for the agency’s clients.
• Attending client meetings with the Client Service Executive or Managing Partner to discuss and determine communications/advertising requirements and budgetary limitations, utilizing knowledge of product or service to be advertised, media capabilities, and audience characteristics.
• Working alongside colleagues i.e. graphic/design artists, copywriters, photographers, and other media-production specialists to prepare excellent creatives for client briefs
• Ensuring that the quality of all copy and design deliverables are error-free and meet required standards for creative excellence
• Carrying out research, writing, and editing of copy across a range of products, brands, and subjects for the agency’s clients within agreed timelines.
• Ensuring all processes involving regulatory bodies including APCON, are conducted and concluded
• Contributing to brainstorming and idea generation based on the understanding of the brief and the client’s strategic and marketing objectives
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• BSc, BA, or HND Holder degree in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience in a similar role.
• Excellent people management skill.
• Ability to come up with creative marketing strategies for clients.
• Candidate must be resourcefulness and adaptable
• Must have proficient knowledge/experience in digital marketing.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to carry out adequate research.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role (Client Service Executive) as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
29th August 2020.
Leave a comment