Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a multi-national company, specializing in alternative energy, particularly the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with presence in Africa and Asia, and products that serves an estimated 53 million people across 35 countries; is looking to hire a Zonal Business Manager for its Nigerian Operations.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Zonal Business Manager, East
Location: Benin and Port Harcourt.
Reports to: Country Business Leader, Nigeria
The Zonal Business Manager is a senior seasoned sales professional who will lead sales and distribution operations and also ready to expand sales network to states across the East Zone; comprising of all our areas located in the South South, South East, Ondo and Kogi state. This is a leadership position which takes full strategic and tactical responsibility for all business functions of the direct sales business – as well as growing sales aggressively across the zone and overseeing state-level sales operations.
• Delivering agreed weighted units targets at zonal level through mapped out regions with daily tracking of sales.
• Providing support to direct reports through strong leadership and mentorship with emphasis on robust sales structure.
• Supervising marketing activities in the zone to drive sales growth. This can be through ensuring AHQs conduct evening demos, trade shows etc.
• Ensuring proper management of collection default rates
• Ensuring profitability of all regions/ areas within the zone and expanding to new regions and areas.
• Ensuring recruitment and retention of all zonal sales teams through proper training, management, and performance review.
• Coaching and mentoring, all direct reports on daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
• Ensuring all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
• Ensuring all competitors activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
• Ensuring visibility in trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
• Ensuring all cost and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget.
• Providing all required reports for business decisions for your zone.
• Degree in a Business related field or its equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience in sales.
• Mandatory experience in Solar Industry.
• 90% territorial sales experience of areas/ states in the South south, Southeast, Ondo and Kogi state.
• Must reside in either Benin or Port Harcourt or willing to relocate to either.
• Excellent computer knowledge with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• High innovative skills, thinking out of the box, tests out opinions, cost conscious
• Excellently skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing, maximizing value and able to see the big picture
• Ability to develop trust, skillfully builds relations, works on internal & external relationships
• Operational excellence and a strong business acumen
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidate should send their CV using the Job title ‘Zonal Business Manager’ and state to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th August, 2021.