Pivotage Consulting– Our client, a leading investment bank, whose focus is to create innovative products and long-term financing solutions to social developmental and economic problems with the aim of improving the well-being of the people, is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Head, Human Resources to join its team.
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria
You will be responsible and accountable for the development and management of HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics and procedures as well as ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment and organizational culture.
- Oversee all payroll and performance evaluation systems.
- Lead HR projects such as compensation plans revisions etc.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations.
- Design company policies and procedures.
- Review and update the organizations’ employment contracts and agreements.
- Preparation of budgets by department.
- Responsible for tracking key HR metrics such as cost per hire and retention rates.
- Manage internal communication projects such as job satisfaction surveys.
- Measure the effectiveness of the organizations’ benefit programs and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives.
- Ensure all recordkeeping and data processing procedures are regulatory compliant.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that will be alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Excellent tertiary qualification, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field.
- MBA/ Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8- 10 years cognate experience in an HR role with significant experience in senior management positions.
- Extensive knowledge of labour Law and HR regulations.
- An In-depth understanding of leading HR best practices and industry trends.
- Robust knowledge of recruitment practices, payroll and performance management as well as metrics and guidelines.
- HR certifications (e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, etc.) are required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and decision making skills.
- Proven track record of leadership both strategic & operational.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Must be confident and very well presentable.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Must be diligent and firm with high ethical standards and an exceptional sense of confidentiality.
- Must have good budgeting skills as well as working knowledge of Wage Planning & Benefits Administration.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title Head, Human Resources as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th October, 2021.