PIVOTAGE CONSULTING– Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result driven Data Analyst to join its team.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5-7 years’ work experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Data Analyst with strong business acumen, as well as an ability to communicate findings, and mine vast amounts of data for useful insights. The candidate must have the technical prowess to build tools which will automate lending decisions and develop reporting dashboards that will be helpful in effectively overseeing the business.
With a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modelling, statistics, analytics and mathematics to solve problems and find areas of potential growth, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the company’s Executive Leadership Team (ELT), supporting management and stakeholders in understanding how growth initiatives and decisions are performing.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making;
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organization;
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems;
- Test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project;
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results;
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business.
- Ensuring the optimum utilization of incomes by efficient planning and allocation of funds when required
- Reviewing and analyzing the financial data of the bank, suggesting ways to utilize each source of income to its fullest capacity
- Providing leadership and supporting research activities, while also guiding the research teams on research methods and tools
- Planning and coordinating activities with data administrator in order to ensure regular and accurate update of databases, validation of data, and fresh additions
- Designing and drafting feasible investment plans that promise higher returns for the organization
- Receiving monthly data from the management
- Designing and populating data management sheets and submitting them to the upper management on a daily basis
- Reporting progress on a monthly basis
- Conducting effective customer satisfaction surveys on a regular basis
- Attending all compulsory training sessions as required by the bank or organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics required.
- 5- 7 years of related experience required.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, as a bank data analyst is required to liaise efficiently with upper management and also work with a wide range of partners
- Strong mathematical skills, with the ability to organize, analyze and disseminate large volumes of data with a high focus on attention to detail and accuracy. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills
- Solid MSSQL experience:
2016 or above
Tabular model cubes / DAX language
- An analytical mind set.
- Data modelling.
- Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Data Analyst as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th November 2021
Leave a comment