PIVOTAGE CONSULTING– Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result driven IT Support Officer to join its team.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years’ work experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
IT Support Officer is responsible for managing resolution processes where necessary The It Support Officer will work closely with customer success team to provide resolution to customer complaints via mobile application, email & in person. The officer will be required to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization. Where applicable, this also involves installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and writing developer documentation.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Providing day – day technical support to employees for a range of Hardware and software related systems locally or remotely.
- Logging bugs and enhancement requests.
- Liaising with strategic teams and partners to provide technical insights during meetings.
- Performing routine hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Creating and maintaining solutions for Web and Mobile applications queries and complaints.
- Liaising and planning with Technology and Engineering team to undertake scheduled Maintenance
- Resolving technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Supervising Junior engineers and technical staff
- Assessing computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering and software engineering or its alternative.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a technical support or equivalent role
- Must possess in depth knowledge of windows 10, Mac OS, Polycom, Cisco WebEx and Microsoft Office 365.
- Must possess working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications and API documentation.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Certifications are an added advantage.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role IT Support Officer as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th November 2021