PIVOTAGE CONSULTING- Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result driven Product Development Manager to join its team.
Job Title: Product Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5-8 years’ work experience
The Product Development Manager will be involved in the step by step product development process, from identifying customer problems through surveys, analytics, and other methods to brainstorming broad ideas, developing short and long-term roadmaps, and evaluating business impact on a regular basis. The product manager we be responsible for creating a budget and ensuring it is not exceeded, manage work plans, and facilitate an efficient product development effort between individual co-workers and departments, among other project management responsibilities. You’ll collaborate closely with the Engineering, Design, and Growth departments.
- Coordinating product pilot plans and timelines once each new product is ready for testing and commercialization.
- Analyzing customer feedback/research (user experience feedback) to identify underlying product issues and advise features/strategies to remediate.
- Assisting marketing teams and engineering team with the production of packages, solutions specification, launch letters, fliers, and internal and external communication for new product launches.
- Ensuring that paperwork and instructions are accurate, useful, and thorough, proofread and sign them.
- Be the touchpoint of execution of any product/service partnership in markets.
- Establish product success targets including ROI before implementation, and lead the delta analysis after go-live
- Collaborating with the Product, Engineering, and Growth teams to obtain requirements and data input.
- Ensuring Software components and third-party Programs/ API are efficiently integrated.
- Managing project delivery and payment milestones with strategic partners.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback, to execute improvements.
- Ensuring communication of new product developments to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent
- 5 – 8years years of experience in product development in financial services and fintech.
- Prior experience leading a product team in the payment, payment technology, banking, digital banking, or start-up space.
- Good knowledge of technology, APIS, apps and web analytics.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products with engineering teams.
- Familiarity/ technical knowledge in software development
- Decision making using data and web analytics.
- Experience with software and product integration in a finance test-driven environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Attention to detail.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Product Development Manager as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th November 2021