Pivotage Consulting– Our client, a reputable sales and distribution company, with focus on improving the wellbeing of the masses through the provision of affordable and widely available branded products is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Institutional Sales Manager to join its team.
Job Title: Institutional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Solely responsible for identifying opportunities and developing relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels.
- Responsible for Purpose’s sales to Institutional investors, including family offices, foundations and variety of identified organizations.
- Responsible for setting the team’s strategy, building out a high-impact team and work with an existing portfolio of institutional relationships.
- Identification and cultivation of institutional sales prospects or clients, as well as initiation of and follow up on new business opportunities.
- Lead new business meetings and close sales with institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverage on the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Act as a liaison officer to the investment management groups to ensure active and enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Collaborates with marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with go-to-market members to further develop sales opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying and knowing all clients and prospects; listen to and understand all clients’ feedback and challenges; prioritize client segments and specific clients.
- Build and lead client coverage approach, as well as manage all relationships with priority institutional clients and prospects, delegating where appropriate to junior team.
- Responsible for revenue growth.
- As a brand ambassador: Represent Purpose’s mission; communicate the organizations’ story with stakeholders with passion and authenticity; consider and help refine branding for institutional audience while being a role model for consistent professional behavior and living the organizational values, as evident from 360 DNA reviews
- Own the sales plan: Create regional sales forecasts, related targets, an anticipatory, proactive and responsive data driven sales plan and also deliver on ambitious sales target, ensuring capabilities and resources to deliver.
- Product Innovation: Support products development by working with clients and the product team to create the products clients desire. Also responsible for amending existing retail products for institutional market where appropriate.
- Support marketing: Contribute to overall marketing strategy and constantly communicate feedbacks gotten from clients and the market to the team.
- Build Coverage Approach: Contribute to guiding purpose by being a part of the leadership team that actively participate in business decisions to enhance the overall performance of the firm.
- Drive efficiency: Improvement of processes to enhance productivity by ensuring tight integration across teams within purpose; analyze and report Nielsen retail audit data drawing key insights and actions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Social Sciences from a reputable tertiary institution. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ line experience in business and sales management.
- Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred.
- Significant experience in institutional coverage and an entrepreneur by nature.
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
- Excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge. Sales operations mastery/Leadership capability.
- Extensive knowledge of recent ICT data, analytical programs and applications such as Excel, MicroStrategy etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal, change management and communication skills
- Excellent training and presentations skills, including ability to make formal presentations internal and externally.
- Must have passion for building and managing client relationships, delivering strong financial performance and developing talent.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and the demands that naturally arise from rapid growth.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to close business deals
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title Institutional Sales Manager as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th November, 2021.
Leave a comment