Pivotage Consulting- Our client, a reputable sales and distribution company, with focus on improving the wellbeing of the masses through the provision of affordable and widely available branded products is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Regional Sales Manager to join its team.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering the overall sales targets in the assigned region and implementation of business strategy sustaining volume growth as well as increasing the numeric and weighted distribution within the prescribed sales policies.
He/ She will provide support to execute trade distribution and trade marketing activities within the region. As well as directing and developing the team to deliver, grow and improve capability.
- Responsible for achievement of monthly sales target and payment collections.
- Delivers on sales and distribution targets across channels.
- Propose sales & distribution strategy, as well as tactical promotions for the region across channels.
- Responsible for managing & coaching sales team in the region and ensure compliance of the sales team to the go-to-market fundamentals.
- Ensure the monitoring, analysis and actions on sales force automation data and reports.
- Responsible for gathering information that are relevant in understanding the business of the region such as competitor pricing & promotion, rate of sales, and market insight.
- Collaborates with the modern trade team and van sales team to implement the channel plans and promotions.
- Collaborates with the trade marketing team and marketing team on the implementation of brand programs.
- Responsible for the achievement of regional sales operational objectives while providing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Responsible for resolution of problems, identification of trends, determination of regional sales system improvements as well as implementation of changes.
- Recruiting, orienting, training and penalizing employees in assigned region through clear communication of job expectations.
- Responsible for monitoring, developing and appraisal of team.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Social Sciences from a reputable tertiary institution. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ line experience in business and sales management.
- Must be well versed with local zone geography.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer relations and team management skills.
- Proven track record of leadership, collaboration and team work
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title Regional Sales Manager as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th November, 2021.
Leave a comment