PIVOTAGE CONSULTING – Our client, a reputable supply chain service provider, with focus on providing excellent logistics and procurement business solutions is looking to hire an experienced and pleasant Front Desk and Administrative Officer to join their team.
Job Title: Front Desk and Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full time employment
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2 years’ work experience.
The Front Desk Administrator represents the first point of contact with the clients and customers and would be responsible for performing essential front desk administrative duties while maintaining a professional image of the company.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets.
- Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about organization as well as provision of information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintains office supplies and record files
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Minimum of two years’ experience working as an administrative assistant.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or any related field of study.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to responds promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
- Exceptional problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Proactive: ability to thinks strategically and be creative in carrying out assigned task.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Front Desk and Administrative Officer as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
6th December 2021