PIVOTAGE CONSULTING- Our Client, a reputable flooring & interior finishes firm, that aim to consistently provide high quality product and intelligent solutions to finishes for all surfaces both in the commercial and residential spaces, is looking to hire an experienced and result driven Project Architect/ Sales Associate to join its team.
Job Title: Project Architect/ Sales Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 4+ years’ work experience
The Project Architect/Sales Associate, will be responsible for making visitations to client’s office to draw up architectural design for tiles installation and also promote the company through sales/marketing.
- Draft architectural design for tiles installation.
- Develop understanding of product application (flooring tiles installation process) so as to be able to provide field technical support to clients for speedy & quality execution.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and expertise on all company products and installation systems by attending sales trainings, workshops, and attending joint sales calls with vendors.
- Conduct regular product presentations to architects and designers using proper presentation tools
- Cultivate relationship with architectural clients and grow business with new and existing clients.
- Maintained and expanded the customer base in several territory, across the country
- Read drawings & take floor measurements.
- Well versed with reporting systems and formats for monitoring Dealers, analyze performance of self and dealers in order to report to senior management.
- Sales & Stocks tracking, Re-Ordering and see that customers get their goods in time.
- Communicate on competition activities – pricing, products, deals, and also potential new designs, varieties, types of products being used in the marketplace.
- Identify new market; develop new accounts for business growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or its equivalent
- Must have 4+ years proven experience as a Project Architect/ Sales Associate or its equivalent.
- A proven track record of selling Building Materials, flooring tiles or similar products to the dealer market and also have experience in selling to Estate Developers, Builders, Architects, Interior Designers, Contractors, including residential and social housing, the leisure industry, hospitals and public (Govt.) buildings and State Housing projects & contractors.
- Strong, disciplined “needs satisfaction” selling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Power Point, MS Excel & MS Word working knowledge
- Attention to detail.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Project Architect/Sales Associate as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
17th December 2021
|Job Category||architecture, Sales/Marketing|
Leave a comment