Pivotage Consulting has been retained to conduct a search for a Senior management level position in a reputable client organization.
Our client, a reputable sales and distribution company, with focus on improving the wellbeing of the masses through the provision of affordable and widely available branded products is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Regional Sales Manager (Cosmetics) to join its team.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Cosmetics)
Job Type: Full Time
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering the overall sales targets in the assigned region and implementation of business strategy sustaining volume growth as well as increasing the numeric and weighted distribution within prescribes cosmetics sales policies,
He/ She will provide support to execute trade distribution and trade marketing activities within the region. Directing and developing the team to deliver, grow and improve the capability for the cosmetic segment of the company product line.
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly sales target and payment collections
- Accountable for delivering on sales and distribution targets across channels
- To be able to propose sales & distribution strategy, as well as tactical promotions for the region across channels
- Responsible for managing & coaching sales team in the region
- To Ensure compliance of the sales team to the Go to market fundamentals
- To Ensure monitoring, analysis and actions based on Sales Force Automation data and report
- Will be required to Gather information relevant in understanding the business of the region such as competitor pricing & promotion, rate of sales, and market insight
- Should be able to Collaborate with the Modern Trade team and Van Sales team to implement the channel plans and promotions
- Should be able to Collaborate with the Trade Marketing team and Marketing Team in the implementation of brand programs
- Responsible for achieving regional sales operational objectives, provides regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Resolving problems, identifying trends, determining regional sales system improvements, implementing change
- Recruiting, orienting, training and disciplining employees in assigned region clearly communicating job expectations
- To Monitor, develop and appraise team members
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have strong cosmetic experience and management of popular cosmetics brands in this segment is a must for this role.
- Bachelor from a reputable university MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business and sales management
- Well versed with local zone geography
- Excellent relationship, customer and team management skills
- Leadership, collaboration and team work