PIVOTAGE CONSULTING – Our client, the world’s largest off-grid solar energy company with presence in Africa and Asia and with products that serves an estimated 53million people across 35 countries is seeking to appoint a seasoned Customer Engagement /Call Center Manager
Title: Customer Engagement / Call Center Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Three (3) years’ work experience. Must have managed a Call Center.
Reporting to: Customer Engagement Manager – Africa
You will lead and work closely with the call center team with a vision to ensure that performance KPIs are respected and in return offer support in management and training.
- Set up work models, targets and metrics of work for the Customer Engagement Team.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting on all outbound calls and performance against KPIs.
- Closely monitor, and track performance and SLAs related to the credit and finance and welcome teams are up to standards with an understanding that they form part of the critical lines of business for the organization.
- Manage staff disciplinary issues where coaching and training have failed to achieve the desired increase in performance.
- Drive a customer-centric culture across the organization.
- Manage and Evaluate performance appraisals for Nigeria customer engagement functions.
- Lead and motivate staff and workforce – building a top performing operational team and instilling a culture of accountability, results and flexibility in order to meet/exceed customer expectations. Target is to enable managers leading their teams independently, with a high degree of collaboration and within a competence-based network.
- Close collaboration with other functions (e.g. operations, finance, HR, sales team) within the Nigeria market and forming platforms for collaboration of the respective teams.
- Guide and mentor customer engagement officers through training and mentorship programs.
- Ensure Peak times and Nigeria engagement metrics are as par the market standards
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 5 years minimum experience, 3+ years of managing operational customer/call center engagement as a team manager.
- Keen analytical and research abilities i.e. ability to analyse customer feedback into data and customer ideas into product recommendations
- Influential relationships skills and able to use these relationships to deliver engagement improvements.
- Must be a team player, patient and people centric as you will be dealing with a highly skilled and conversant team.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title- Customer Engagement / Call Center Manager as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
7th March 2022.