Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable project development and manufacturing company that is specialised in the use of modular building technology and pre-engineered system to construct high-quality pre-steel structures and modular building systems while ensuring clients’ satisfaction, is looking to engage a result driven Site Engineer.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ajah, Lagos State
The Site Engineer will be responsible for managing all on-site activities involved in a construction project, providing technical advice, supervising staff on site, and ensuring the timely completion of all projects within budget.
- Responsible for prioritizing and scheduling tasks for workers/artisans.
- Responsible for organizing and supervising daily operations on-site.
- Accountable for adhering to project time schedule and re-plan for timely completion of projects.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting drawings, as well as making adjustment where necessary.
- Responsible for inspecting workers to ensure the delivery of quality work as well as adherence to safety policy and laws.
- Responsible for giving reports on all daily activities and grievances on site to the Project Manager.
- Maintain accurate inventory of purchased materials and set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Prepare a weekly and monthly budget for expenditure on the construction site and manage all funds disbursed according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for signing material requisitions.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technology or its equivalent + COREN Accreditation
- Minimum of 5 years of construction experience, including a minimum of two years in a supervising role.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to think creatively as well as logically in order to address design and development difficulties.
- Must be able to maintain all safety standards as well as the Company’s health, safety, and environmental management systems.
- Ability to ensure adherence to quality control requirements and documentation in accordance with the specification.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, AutoCAD, or a comparable program.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the job title- Site Engineer as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
16th April, 2022