Chief Financial Officer (Hospitality)
Chief Financial Officer
Pivotage Consulting has been retained to conduct a search for a top-level management position in a reputable client organization. This brief provides limited information about the role to interested persons.
Our client, a well-established global brand with a presence across South Asia, the Middle East as well as Europe and over 30 years of existence in the hospitality industry is seeking to appoint a seasoned Chief Financial Officer.
As part of an executive management team, you will have interactions with various members of the company:
Planning, Implementing, managing, and running all the financial activities of the company, including budgeting, and analyzing the company’s strengths and weaknesses so they can recommend proposed action.
In your capacity to manage the financial activities, you will:
- Provide leadership, and direction, and manage the finance and accounting team.
- Provide strategic recommendations to Board members of the executive management team.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advice on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establish and develop relations with the senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Prepare financial statements and ensure regulatory compliance
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 10+ years experience in the hospitality industry.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to help teams understand performance data, identify opportunities, and scale the business overall
- Experience working with C-level executives and track record of influencing behaviors at various levels in the organization including cross-functional leaders.
For the Right Candidate
This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers excellent career opportunities and highly competitive remuneration to the right candidate.
To Express an Interest
If you think this opportunity could be right for you, please contact the undersigned for a private discussion.
Mr. Ayodele Ayodele Jnr.
Ms. Ruth Aluko
+234 901 122 1364
+234 909 999 6734