Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a luxury fashion brand with over 20 years of specialized services in branding, styling, corporate and commercialized projects, with expertise in working with designers or retail brand owners who are looking to launch new fashion brands, restructure or scale their business, is looking to engage an experienced Operations Manager
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Victoria Island
Years of Experience: 2-3
The Operations Manager will be responsible for coordinating every of the business’ operations which involves creating, maintaining and implementing operational policies, procedures and strategies towards driving productivity, profitability, new businesses and increased customer retention.
- Responsible for managing and communicating cover for the shop floor for customer service opening & closing times.
- Responsible for completing and updating all retail targets and ensure communication to the team.
- Maintain consistent and exceptional standard of customer service in the retail store.
- Ensure the retail store is always presentable and merchandised to the highest standards while maintaining focus on the most profitable items and ensuring delivery of the retail.
- Responsible for increasing sales with the aim to drive margin, profit and achieve targets.
- Responsible for the effective communication of store’s targets in terms of sales, profitability, costs, and staffing levels to the team.
- Responsible for opening, closing and cashing up correctly, ensuring all paperwork for the day has been completed correctly, including targets for the next day and a comprehensive report.
- Ensure all staff are up-to-date on changes made to products, offers, and promotions.
- Responsible for implementing safety and security procedures within the store.
- Responsible for the regular collation of inventory.
- Responsible for managing and leading the team
- Maintain a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service in the store, ensuring the team members are engaging, courteous, and possess an excellent product knowledge towards exceptional customer engagement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the retail industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Must possess an outgoing personality as well as the ability to deliver top customer service.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and delegate workloads accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines at all times.
- Must be Proactive.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Operations Manager’ as the subject of the email, qualified candidates should send their CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
10th July 2022
Leave a comment