Pivotage Consulting- Our client, a reputable sales and distribution company, with focus on improving the wellbeing of the masses through the provision of affordable and widely available branded products is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Assistant Manager- Internal Audit.
Job Title: Assistant Manager- Internal Audit
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the daily review of depot internal control officers’ stock reconciliation reports and confirmation with SAP balances for correctness, accuracy and completeness
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of summarized Depot stock position/reconciliation reports
- Responsible for managing the Head Office departmental functional audit and daily transactions prepayment audit
- Weekly verification of on-the-field sales team expenses on zoho application and manually.
- Responsible for paying random visit to the market for verification and review of on-the-field sales team activities
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly comprehensive depot operations audit
- Random verification of the company’s vendors for physical existence and validity of vendors’ documentation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution. ACA/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in related position.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and change management skills.
- Exceptional training and presentations skills, including ability to make formal presentations internal and externally.
- Proven track record of leadership and accountability.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title Assistant Manager- Internal Audit as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
6th August, 2022.