Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a world luxury spa exclusive to delivering advanced effective skincare and body treatment and meeting the high demand for skin care treatment while ensuring to deliver exceptionally to client and partner is looking to engage a proactive Personal Assistant to the CEO.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive to provide support so that they can focus on their core functions. In addition, the Personal Assistant to the Chief executive will carry out the marketing function. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for all clerical, administrative, and project-based duties which include but are not limited to scheduling travel, running errands, organizing meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence, and liaising with board members.
The Personal Assistant will also manage the CEO’s schedule and workload while ensuring he is adequately prepared for meetings, and also work with Internal and External vendors in order to achieve the Organization’s aims and Objectives.
- Responsible for managing the Chief Executive’s emails, posts, and other correspondents.
- Responsible for keeping scheduled meetings, preparing agenda and representation as directed by the Chief Executive
- Responsible for organizing travels and preparing travels Itinerary
- Responsible for arranging logistics for visitors, coordinating conference calls, transcribing notes, and typing correspondence.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing events as directed by the Chief Executive
- Responsible for ensuring meetings are to be canceled are done well ahead of time
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and must be versatile in a selected field of specialization.
- Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience as a personal assistant to the MD/CEO.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power point).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in research studies
- Exceptional time management skills, people skills, strong customer service focus, and exemplary work ethics.
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
- Ability to proactively address potential issues.
- Must be diplomatic, discrete, and highly attentive to details.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Personal Assistant’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CVs only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
9th August 2022