Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a world luxury spa exclusive to delivering advanced effective skincare and body treatment and meeting the high demand for skin care treatment while ensuring to deliver exceptionally to client and partner is looking to engage a proactive Customer Service Representative.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for ensuring existing customers get a great first impression of the spa. He /She will also be responsible for responding to queries appropriately, hitch-free booking, and payment service. He/ She will also be responsible for managing a team of beauty therapists and ensuring they deliver quality service to every customer
- Responsible for checking, answering, and returning phone calls
- Responsible for welcoming messages, and appointment reminders.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining reminders for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between clients and management, developing strong client relationships, and ensuring exceptional client experience over the phone and in person.
- Responsible for responding to all membership inquiries including selling various membership packages, and renewals and processing payments when necessary.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and must be versatile in a selected field of specialization.
- Minimum of 2- 4 year’s experience as a customer service representative.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail with a result-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work with little supervision
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Customer Service Representative’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CVs only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
9th August 2022
|Job Category||Customer Service|
Leave a comment