Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable investment company with specialization in creating impact within various sectors through its subsidiaries, towards unlocking value across emerging and frontier markets while offering strategic investment solutions to its stakeholders is seeking to appoint a Private Equity Associate.
ASQ/020/PIP Type: Full Time
Job Title: Private Equity Associate
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
• Analyze & conduct due diligence on private equity Sub-Saharan Africa focused fund & coinvestment opportunities, including building/modifying discounted cash flow & LBO and other valuation models
• Work with legal counsel to review deal terms & negotiate & execute investment transactions.
• Prepare & present investment recommendations & due diligence findings to internal committees & clients.
• Support fundraising efforts for private equity funds and other funds.
• Client relationship management support including ongoing portfolio management & reporting activities from investment to Exit.
• Develop, structure, and manage Investment deal flows in the sector of focus of the Private Equity fund.
• Use financial research materials & databases as part of due diligence, research & transaction advisory process.
• Supervise Analysts including training them on investment analysis & internal processes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• BSc in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any related field.
• MBA from a reputable university will be of added advantage
. • Professional qualification such as ACA and CFA will be required
• Must have led a professional investment team of between 3-4 investment professional
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Associate in a private equity firm with funds under management of over $50million.
• Must have been involved in preparation of documentation required for a Private Equity fund raise and the marketing process of a fund of a size not less than $20m
• The experience garnered must have included fundraising & providing investment recommendations directly to clients, building/modifying discounted cash flow & valuation models, analyzing & structuring in Sub-Saharan Africa private equity transactions, & performing research and due diligence.
• Must be conversant with the use of data tools such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg and similar investment screening tools.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Private Equity Associate as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
31st August, 2022
Leave a comment