Pivotage Consulting – Our client, one of the leading companies in Nigeria with diverse business including
Trading, Automobiles, Power, and Plastics, making a significant contribution to the business sector by
providing technical solutions and developing high-performing products is looking to hire an experienced and
result-driven Sales and Business Development Manager
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos & Abuja.
You will be responsible for increasing the brand’s visibility and recognition to expand its client base and
strengthen its existing client relationships while managing all aspects of business development and marketing
initiatives within the organization. Your responsibilities will also include developing strategic initiatives toward
positioning the company in the appropriate markets to enhance its business operations and reputation.
• Generate sales for Diesel Generators in the allocated regions and customer segments
• Make an appointment with new sales dealers for the diesel generators
• Carrying out your assessments, preparing proposals, making presentations to customers, and closing
• Ensure that you meet sales revenue targets and expand the dealer base across the assigned regions and
• Update yourself with the current and latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
• Address partner-related issues, solve sales conflicts, and pricing issues promptly
• Manage the sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
• Plan partners’ marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
• Ensure submission of daily market visit reports and competition intelligence
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties,
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change atany time with or without notice
• B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent
• Must be from the generator/ power industry with basic knowledge of electricity
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the power-related industry
• Must have basic excel and PowerPoint skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Self-driven, decisive, and dogged
• Must be well aware of the location geography and market areas
• Must be customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the job title- SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER as the subject of your
application, qualified candidates should send CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure
CVs are in MS Word format only).
23rd September 2022