Pivotage Consulting – Our client, one of the leading companies in Nigeria with diverse business including
Trading, Automobiles, Power, and Plastics, making a significant contribution to the business sector by
providing technical solutions and developing high-performing products is looking to hire an experienced and
result-driven Sales Executive
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Sales Executive(Inverters &Batteries)
Location: Lagos, Abuja and Onitsha
The Sales executive will be responsible for expanding the organization’s customer base and improving
engagement. He/she will be responsible for generating leads, making sales calls, and meeting sales targets,
able to drive sales growth, and also build rapport with customers, and close sales.
• Responsible for developing a new customer base, generating strategies that will grow the market
share, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
• Responsible for handling the implementation of sales programs and policies, to ensure sales goals
and company objectives are achieved.
• Responsible for ensuring a good relationship with existing and new customers in the business
• Ensuring that customers are fully conversant with the company’s PDR model and that the set prices
for each category are effectively complied with.
• Responsible for establishing new dealership, promoting the brand, also visiting partners and dealers
• Responsible for educating dealers on various products, especially in the area of technical
descriptions of products and load analysis.
• Ensuring that warranty returns are properly checked and tested to confirm faults before acceptance,
also ensuring timely repairs and delivery of all warranty.
• Responsible for resolving customers’ complaints regarding sales and services.
• Responsible for controlling pricing and ensuring that Partners, dealers, and retailers buy at the
• Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum
confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
• Regularly updating customers’ information on the company’s database.
• Managing billings and delivery of purchased items and ensuring it is done timely and within the
considerable time frame.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties,
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change atany time with or without notice
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
• Minimum of 2 years (s) experience in renewable energy (Inverters & Batteries preferred)
• Sales-driven and customer-focused.
• Willing to travel and can work under pressure to achieve set targets.
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Customer-oriented with strong negotiation skills
• Must be well versed with MS Office applications
• Transparent, honest, detail-oriented, and able to work with minimum supervision
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the job title- SALES EXECUTIVE as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should
send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
23rd September 2022