Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank with the aim of providing financial support
and advisory services to individuals, small and medium enterprise is looking to hire an experienced and result
driven Direct Sales Agents.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos State
The Direct Sales Agent will be responsible for presenting companies products and services to potential
customers and closing sales. He/She will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Responsible for identifying and understanding the need of the customer and ensuring that customers
profile falls within focus segments.
- Sell the banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers and maintain the company’s client
base through aggressive customer relationship.
- Responsible for obtaining relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document,
business registration documents.
- Conduct customer surveys and business environmental analysis and generate relevant information for
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings
- Responsible for opening at least 3 target savings account per day, and ensuring timely submission of
weekly sales activity reports.
- Achieve a monthly deposit collection of N3,000,000 and a minimum daily deposit of N150,000.
- Participate in recovery action on non-performing loans, including watch listed accounts
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties,
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change atany time with or without notice
- OND/HND in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience as a Sales Executive in the finance industry.
- Must have experience in marketing and generation of new lead
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbally, written and presentation) skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
- High level of drive and resilience in achieving set goals/targets
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the job title- DIRECT SALES AGENT as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should
send CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
29th August, 202