Pivotage Consulting- Our client, a new reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerians quality and affordable residential, commercial, and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development is currently looking to engage an experienced Accountant.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Accountant.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
The Accountant manages all accounting processes for the company, he/she handles accounts payable and accounts receivables, produces journal entries, reconciles business accounts, and enters data into accounting software to make sure financial reports are accurate and organized. The Accountant handles incoming and outgoing payments, collects bills, and prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
- Responsible for raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Responsible for analyzing transactions and ensured they are captured properly on the power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Responsible for assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on budget implementation.
- Responsible for verifying the Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving payment requests on share point.
- Ensuring the reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Responsible for preparing the management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficient external audit.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bsc degree in Accounting.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- 3-5 years of work experience as an Accountant (Preferably in a Real Estate Industry).
- Must possess relevant professional Certificates in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role of Accountant as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
8th October 2022.