Pivotage Consulting-Our client, a new reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerians quality and affordable residential, commercial, and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development is currently looking to engage an experienced Architect & Interior Designer.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Architect & Interior Designer.
Years of Experience: 3 years
We are looking to hire an experienced Architect & Interior Designer who is adept at designing spaces that offer a functional environment for those who use them. They focus on the functionality of interior space and oversee the design and execution of construction projects for clients. With each project, he/she will be meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss the initial construction design, prepare the budget, create the final design, and oversee the entire construction process from start to finish.
• Responsible for undertaking the design project from concept to completion
• Responsible for Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans
• Responsible for setting costs and project fees according to budget
• Responsible for researching and deciding on materials and products sourcing
• Responsible for supervising client’s work progress
• Ensure to work closely with designers, decorators, architects, and constructors
• Responsible for researching and following industry changes, evolutions, and best practice
• Responsible for analyzing space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs.
• Responsible for developing preliminary space plans.
• Ensuring that the project remains on time and within specification
• Responsible for conducting a final inspection after the project is done.
• Responsible for managing On-site problems and making a viable recommendation.
• Ensure to oversee the building contractors and construction crew.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Candidate must have an educational background in Architecture
• 3 years experience as an Architect and Interior Designer.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package and architecture tools (Revit, Vray, Autocad etc).
• Interested in Interior and must have an eye for detail and aesthetics.
• Have an aptitude for learning and a good disposition towards business development, customer services and business relations
• Display excellent communication and reporting skills
• Have an ability to coordinate with multiple stake holders on a daily basis.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Architect & Interior Designer’ as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
8th October, 2022