Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Specialized in creating opportunities for all to save accumulated capital and build sustainable wealth, while offering strategic investment solutions to its stakeholders is looking to engage a Business Development Executive.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Business Development Executive(4)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The Business Development Executive is responsible for growing the company customer base through increased sales and customer acquisition. It also includes generating sales leads, contacting potential clients and nurturing existing customer relationship.
In addition, the Business Development executive is responsible for promoting products and services, representing the company at networking events, traveling to meet key clients, conduct online research to discover new clients and help plan & oversee marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Responsible for attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing process for the business
- Responsible for working with senior members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Responsible for preparing and delivering pitches & presentations to potential clients
- Responsible for communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Responsible for creating a positive, long-lasting relationship with current and potential clients
- Responsible for developing proposals customized for client’s business needs
- Responsible for managing virtual and in-person sales meetings.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience as a Business Development Executive
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Great networking skills
- Emboldened by challenges
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and Power point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in research studies
- Exceptional time management skill, people skills, strong customers service focus and exemplary work ethics.
- Great attention to details and a result driven approach.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to proactively address potential issues.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Business Development Executive’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
20th September, 2022
Leave a comment