Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Specialized in creating opportunities for all to save accumulated capital and build sustainable wealth, while offering strategic investment solutions to its stakeholders is looking to engage an Operations Executive.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Operations Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The Operations Executive to the Operations Team Lead is to provide support so that they can focus on their core functions. In addition, the Operations Executive to the Operations team lead will also be communicating with upper management. The Operations Executive will be responsible for developing strategic operations goals and develop strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
The Operations Executive will also manage the organizations fiscal operating and capital budget expenses which includes risk management and cost reduction strategies.
- Responsible for monitoring performance metrics, responding to approvals and notifications
- Responsible for monitoring environmental performance and giving suggestions or plans for spending
- Responsible for checking the performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Responsible for managing organizations commercial operations and various expenses and budgets
- Responsible for assisting in development of long-term plans to achieve set goals
- Responsible for communicating with higher management to prepare strategies for operations to run efficiently
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience as an Operations Executive
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and Power point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in research studies
- Exceptional time management skill, people skills, strong customers service focus and exemplary work ethics.
- Great attention to details and a result driven approach.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
- Ability to proactively address potential issues.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Operations Executive’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
20th September, 2022