Our Client, a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Specialized in creating opportunities for all to save accumulated capital and build sustainable wealth, while offering strategic investment solutions to its stakeholders is looking to engage a Credit Lead.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Credit Lead
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
As team lead of the Credit Unit, you are responsible for overseeing the credit granting process for the company, optimize company sales, reduce bad debt losses, creating credit scoring models, setting loan terms, determining interest rates, and maintaining the credit policy of the company. You will also be responsible for assessing the creditworthiness of potential customers and conducting periodic reviews of existing customers.
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential
- Creating credit scoring models for risk
- Approving and rejecting loans based on available
- Calculating and setting loan interest
- Negotiating the terms of the loan with new
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with
- Maintaining records of all company
- Monitoring loan payments and bad
- Maintain records of loan
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with
- Reviewing and updating the company’s credit
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activitiesmay change at any time with or without notice.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any related field.
- MBA from a reputable university will be of added
- Professional qualification such as ACA and CFA will be required
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst or similar
- Advanced knowledge of accounting
- Good understanding of lending procedures and
- Advanced mathematical
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel).
- Good communication
- Good interpersonal
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title Credit Lead as the subject of your application, kindly send your CVonly to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
25th September, 2022