Our Client, a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Specialized in creating opportunities for all to save accumulated capital and build sustainable wealth, while offering strategic investment solutions to its stakeholders is looking to engage a Team Lead, Operations.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Team Lead, Operations
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
As Team Lead Operations, you will be responsible for operational risk exposure by supporting the Business to identify areas of operational risk, and by developing and implementing corrective action. Design, develop and keep updated the Company’s Operations Manual and ensure compliance with all operational guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Design, implement and manage a cohesive financial and operational strategy, process and standards, and ensure operational efficiency globally
- Manage all strategic business operations, including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures.
- Oversee internal/outsourced accounting/finance, marketing/comms, HR, compliance/legal functions
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues between personnel
- Managing customer service and ensuring customer
- Develop business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
- Oversee IT and information security processes
- Oversee all investor relations activity, including management of external banking relationships
- Creating strategies with senior
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activitiesmay change at any time with or without notice.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 3-5 years proven working experience as a business development manager or sales executive handling multiple accounts in a financial institution
- Proven sales track record
- Customer-focused and Passionate for client success at all times
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Target driven and performance / result oriented with great market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Relationship Management (including collaboration & teamwork)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title Team Lead, Business Development as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
25th September, 2022
Leave a comment