Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a leading full-service social and office stationery printing company, delivering premium print, and unique design on product ranging from Invitation Cards, Gifts Bags, Event Programs, Christmas Cards and other paper product is looking to engage a proactive Customer Service Representative.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for ensuring all customers get a great first impression of the firm by delivering quality service. She will process orders, modifications and escalate complaints across a number of communication channel. She will be responsible for responding to queries appropriately, hitch-free booking, and payment service
- Responsible for checking, answering, and returning phone calls
- Responsible for welcoming messages, and appointment reminders.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining reminders for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between clients and management, developing strong client relationships, and ensuring exceptional client experience over the phone and in person.
- Responsible for responding to all customers inquiries on all product packages, and process payments.
- Responsible for keeping records of customers interactions, transactions, comments and complaint.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and must be versatile in a selected field of specialization.
- Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience as a customer service representative.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail with a result-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work with little supervision
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Customer Service Representative’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
10th, October 2022