Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote
trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Specialized in creating opportunities for all to save accumulated capital and build sustainable wealth, while
offering strategic investment solutions to its stakeholders is looking to engage an Executive Assistant to the
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The Executive Assistant to the Business manager is to provide support so that they can focus on their core
functions. In addition, the Executive Assistant to the Business manager will carry out the marketing function.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for all clerical, administrative, and project-based duties which
include but are not limited to scheduling travel, running errands, organizing meetings, handling information
requests, preparing reports and correspondence.
The Executive Assistant will also manage the Business Managers schedule and workload while ensuring
he/she is adequately prepared for meetings, and also work with Internal and External vendors in order to
achieve the Organization’s aims and Objectives.
• Responsible for responding to the Business Manager’s emails, posts, and other messages directed
• Responsible for keeping Schedule meetings, preparing agenda and representation as directed by the
• Responsible for organizing travels and preparing travels Itinerary
• Responsible for arranging logistics for visitors, coordinating conference calls, transcribing notes, and
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing events as directed by the Business Manager
• Responsible for ensuring cancelled meetings are done well ahead of time
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and must be versatile in selected field of specialization.
• Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience as a personal/executive assistant
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft office suite including Word and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in research studies
• Exceptional time management skill, people skills, strong customers service focus and exemplary work
• Great attention to details and a result driven approach.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
• Ability to proactively address potential issues.
• Must be diplomatic, discrete and highly attentive to details.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Executive Assistant’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CV
only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
25th October, 2022
Leave a comment