Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, the world’s largest off-grid solar energy company with a presence in Africa and Asia and with products that serves an estimated 53million people across 35 countries is seeking to appoint a Senior Programs Associate
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Senior Programs Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The candidate will assist with planning and coordination of programs and their activities. Monitor implementation
of program policies and practices. Work to keep programs on schedule, within stated timeline and functioning
smoothly. Support program growth and development as necessary.
- Domain knowledge: Project Management, Develop & assess the project plan
– Monitor and Evaluate project plans
– Analyse project data
- Proficient in the use of Project Management tools, such as;
– Trello, Notio, ProofHub (or any other)
- Project & Process documentation:
– Develop a project & process repository to serve as a one-stop shop for all departmental
- Process Automation (RPA and/or BPA)
– Identify repetitive tasks that could be automated and deploy RPA to manage such tasks
– Identify and support automation of targeted Business Processes – Such as; Ticketing,
Invoicing, Social Media Management, Sales & CRM tools, etc.
- Support planning and coordinating project implementations
- Schedule and organize meetings and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role is preferred, experience in Program or
Project Management from a similar industry, FMCG, financial institution etc.
- Project Management Professional, Associate in Project Management, Program Management
Professional (PgMP) Certification or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders with different working styles,
priorities and communication styles
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills in terms of workload balancing and response time
to queries of colleagues.
- Ability to evaluate prioritisation of tasks and project on the go and work on high impact-low effort
- Problem solving ability and fix what’s broken mindset
- Excellent attention to details, you understand that the difference between an “Ok” and “Exceptional” job lies in how much you can spot and work on the important minute details of your
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills over long periods of time
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Senior Programs Associate’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CV
only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
22nd October, 2022
Leave a comment