Posted 1 month ago
Our client, A top notch in the Interior designing space is looking to hire a Architect
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
Responsible for producing high-quality project design deliverables in construction documents. Articulate client briefs and development of the conceptual design.
- Control projects from start to finish to ensure high-quality, innovative, and functional design.
- Responsible for Compiling project specifications
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
- Make an on-site visit to check on the project’s status and report on the project
- Responsible for liaising with contractors on the project works.
- Prepare 2D and 3D drawings and designs using architectural software.
- Schedule meetings with clients to provide updates on projects.
- Work with team to determine materials to be used for specific requirements for projects
- Carry out research to improve the quality of project designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a reputable and accredited university Preferably MSc degree in Architecture
- Proficient use of Sketchup, Revit, Autocad, 3ds Max, Lumion, Vray, Adobe photoshop
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Architect’ as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CV only to email@example.com
Corporate Sales Expert Prev post
Chief Operating Officer Next post
Leave a comment