Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
This is an HR Business Partner role and you will be responsible for providing tailored HR strategy to fit into each client’s overall business strategy. You will provide excellent service to all internal and external stakeholders with a view to increasing the company’s reputation and revenue.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients in your portfolio.
- Developing effective frameworks for client engagements with timelines.
- Measuring process to ensure that clients and the company are aligned on key performance metrics, establish realistic business goals, and provide accountability through reporting and analytics.
- Meeting and surpass all client expectations.
- Tailoring proposals to fit clients’ specifications.
- Communicating best practices that will help clients achieve their goals
- Owning all aspects of client projects, manage projects and work with all other internal stakeholders to establish timelines, present key findings/deliverables when required, and ensure repeat business by the client
- Ensuring that agreed timelines with clients are met
- Updating and manage payroll records.
- Providing client and employees with counsel and strategic thought leadership
- Ensuring Zero client loss due to operational and strategic issues
- Achieving and maintaining client satisfaction level to 100% on all accounts within your portfolio.
- Creating folder and maintaining all clients’ records within your portfolio; key contacts information, new hires documents, proposals, project documents, DOBs, work anniversaries, etc.
- Leading and drive all company pitches and efforts to win new businesses
- Driving efficient day-to-day business operations which includes building team members, and influencing cross-functional internal partners to create and execute effective research, analysis, strategy, and initiatives.
- Leading the team in building Pivotage’s brand reputation and industry position through leveraging external network; taking part in speaking and conference opportunities.
- Should be proficient in using project management tools to manage projects and reports
- Providing support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
- Initiating and drive 1 new client engagement bi-annually
- Ensuring that agreed timelines with colleagues are met
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Attitude required to succeed on the job
- Proficiency in project management and MS Office Tools; Excel & Word
- Presentation skills
- Business writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship management
- Leading teams, trust, and mutual respect
- Data sourcing
- A good first degree in any discipline.
- MBA/ Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an HR role where 2 years must have been spent in a supervisory capacity and as an HR generalist, Preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- HR certification required.
Method of Application
Using the role ‘HR Business Partner’ as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
Application Closing Date
26th November 2021.