Pivotage Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Engineering and Oil & Gas Servicing company incorporated in Nigeria with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Senior Business Development Executive.
- Writing and submitting weekly BD activities reports to the BDM
- Managing relationships with Officers and end-users of IOCs, NOCs, Vendors, and Regulators ensuring a relationship of trust, respect and ethics are always present.
- Coordinating all capability and technical presentations
- Overseeing the development of proposals and tender processes and support the Risk Management Review process.
- Preparing all Commercial Proposals and Quotations and get FINAL APPROVAL from the BDM.
- Preparing costing, schedules, execution plans, and other documentation needed to complete technical submissions
- Responsible for ensuring that the company increases its bid wins and ensures increased revenue is obtained for the business.
- Soliciting for RFQs from companies where the firm is registered as Vendors and/or Suppliers
- Coordinating RFP submission processes including but not restricted to obtaining technical proposals, quotes, and prices from prospective subcontractors and writing proposals for new business.
- BDE shall build, maintain and manage strong client relationships.
- Maintaining a good relationship with NAPIMS, NIPEX, DPR, and other regulatory bodies.
- Liaising with the BDM to pursue all leads and refer contacts to the company
- Shall work with the BDM to identify specific customers within target market segments and develop and implement CAPs (Client Acquisition Plans) for each segment
- Following up on submitted tenders.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in a similar role, preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, or related field with an Oil and Gas company.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role of Senior Business Development Executive as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
1st March 2021.