Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a multi-national company, specializing in alternative energy, particularly the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with presence in Africa and Asia, and products that serves an estimated 53 million people across 35 countries; is looking to hire a Finance Controller-West Africa for its Nigerian Operations.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: State Business Manager, East Central
Location: Benin and Asaba
Reports to: Zonal Business Manager, East.
The State Business Manager is a senior professional who will lead sales and distribution operations across Edo and Delta states and their environs. This is a leadership position which takes full operational responsibility for all market-side functions of the direct sales business.
1. Sales Management
• Achieve Direct & Retail Sales revenue targets.
• Ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reports are accurate and submitted within agreed timelines.
• Ensure that reports are prepared and submitted on time to the Management.
• Proper management of default rates to agreeable set limits by overseeing quality customer registration, collection and repossession.
2. Team Management
• Recruitment and Retention of state sales teams through proper training, management and performance review.
• Proper recruitment of teams following set guidelines and policies by GLP HR.
• Objectively document review process and set time for subsequent reviews.
• Maintain optimum headcount as agreed from time to time
• Ensure that all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
3. Trade Management
• Develop and Propose incentives to motivate the channel and Team to ensure high levels of motivation and performance.
• Develop and Implement action plans for trade with clear corrective measure where required.
• Ensure that all competitor activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
• Ensure Visibility in the trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
4. Resource Management
• Manage, Develop and Nurture Direct Reports and resources assigned to self.
• Ensure that all cost and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget
• Degree in a Business-related field OR equivalent
• Minimum of Four years of hands-on experience in field sales or in a sales environment.
• Excellent Computer knowledge with comprehensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Extensive Customer Care experience
• Familiar with Edo and Delta States – coverage areas for the role. Must reside in either Benin or Asaba or willing to relocate to either.
• High innovative skills, thinking out of the box, tests out opinions, cost conscious
• Excellently skilled in Planning, Organizing, Prioritizing , Maximizing value and see the big picture
• Ability to develop trust, skillfully builds relations, works on internal & external relationships
• Possess Operational Excellence (Keeps promise, is Decisive, seeks to be informed and gives excellent Customer Satisfaction).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidate should their CV using the Job title ‘State Business Manager’ And state to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th August, 2021.