PIVOTAGE CONSULTING – Our client, a reputable cyber software and online security service provider, delivering exciting IT products using latest technology to clients across the globe is currently looking to engage a hands-on, result driven and experienced Business Development Manager to join its team
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Business Development Manager.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
Scheduling business development meetings with prospective clients, supervising the internal sales team & all on-site team leadership.
Developing business development strategy, driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Creating the settings for sales strategy, working alongside the Pre sales consultants and with the CEO.
Expanding our clientele by creating and applying an effective sales strategy
• Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets
• Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities in the mid-enterprise space
• Respond to RFI and RFP’s
• Manage prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop a sales pipeline
• Develop, nurture and manage key client relationships
• Identify cross-selling opportunities within existing company accounts
• Build, manage and lead a sales team to support your growing consultancy business
• Take on P & L responsibility
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Must Possess 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing sales role where the emphasis was on Cyber Security Consultancy
• Must understand buying criteria, possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise, influence at board level and be able to sell at senior levels
• Have excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility
• Be a true new business hunter with a strong desire for uncapped earnings
• Must possess leadership traits.
• Demonstrate the ability to formulate and implement sales strategies
• Have a good understanding of IT methodologies, principles and technology
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Business Development Manager as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
Leave a comment