Pivotage Consulting —our client an established Heavy Construction equipment Leasing/rental and Haulage Equipment Company based in Lagos has immediate employment for an Operations heavy mechanical engineer.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Operation Heavy Mechanical Engineer.
Years of Experience: 3- 5 Years
Location: Lekki, Lagos
We are looking for an operations heavy mechanical engineer who would be in charge of supervising mechanics, technicians and operators as well as one who has an in-depth knowledge and experience in maintenance and repairs of diesel, mechanical, and hydraulic repairs of equipment in the Construction and Mining industries such as:
Earth Moving Equipment: Excavator, Loaders, Bull-Dozers Motor Graders, Wheeled Loader, Back-Hoe, Road-Rollers, Concrete Mixer, Paver, and Concrete Pumps.
Construction Vehicles & Material Handling Equipment: Articulated Dump Trucks, Man Diesel, Water Tanker, Tipper, Mobile Crane, Fork-Lift, Bob Cat (Road Sweeper), Loader, Excavator for trenches and more.
• Draw up maintenance schedule, perform electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs as well as preventative maintenance regularly.
• Proficient in handling and operating light and heavy equipment.
• Diagnose and trouble-shoot faulty machines break down and decide the best way to repair them.
• Determine what parts and tools are necessary to make repairs and manage stocks of supplies, parts and equipment
• Complete shop paperwork, follow through with maintenance procedures, policies and keep record of repair costs, incidents and procedures
• Manage maintenance budget
• Follow all safety regulatory standards.
• Manage existing and source for new client.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• BSc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
• Must have 3 to 5 years of experience with Diesel/Heavy Equipment repair in construction and Mining industries
• Strong attention to detail, clean, organized and good with paperwork
• Must be Proficient with (Dos) Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal, & Administrative Skills
• Strong client relationship management skill.
• Vast experience with Diesel Heavy Equipment repair and ability to use a tablet to run diagnostic tests and enter job information.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified? Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
18th June, 2021.