PIVOTAGE CONSULTING– Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result driven Full Stack Engineer to join its team.
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years’ work experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for designing overall framework for both web & mobile application. The Engineer will assist in aligning systems to the business strategy & delivery of Services and resolution of issues. The Engineer is responsible for code review, performance evaluation and architectural design of User interface for all applications. The full stack engineer will supervise all IT processes and security protocols to mitigate possible risk to the organisation & its customers.
- Designing and implementing software solutions for various problem types as required.
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Ensuring effective management of the Lifecycle for a given product by integrating multiple solutions with IT & Network Echo Systems.
- Developing wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create original graphic designs e.g. images, sketches and tables
- Ensuring Software components and third-party Programs/ API are efficiently integrated.
- Assisting the Business departments to understand possible issues and engage with the appropriate department for proper resolution and delivery of services.
- Managing project delivery and payment milestones with strategic partners.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback, to execute improvements.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for new product ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or its equivalent
- Must have 3 – 5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Software Developer/ Engineer or similar role
- Experience with software design and development in a finance test-driven environment
- Familiarity with developing front-end applications: Web and Mobile apps.
- Proficiency with databases (MS SQL & MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework).
- Knowledge of UI/UX designs.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Full Stack Engineer as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th November 2021