PIVOTAGE CONSULTING– Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with a focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result-driven Software Engineer to join its team.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3- 5 years work experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Software Engineer, will be tasked with creating innovative software solutions and lead teams of developers implementing and improving applications for the client. The Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and integrating key APIs. The role requires developing ideas, making suggestions, and staying abreast of new tech to understand opportunities.
- Designing and implementing software solutions for various problem types as required.
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Ensuring effective management of the Lifecycle for a given product by integrating multiple solutions with IT & Network Echo Systems.
- Collaborating with the product management team to effectively execute product solutions for customers.
- Ensuring Software components and third-party Programs/ API are efficiently integrated.
- Assisting the Business departments to understand possible issues and engage with the appropriate department for proper resolution and delivery of services.
- Managing project delivery and payment milestones with strategic partners.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback, to execute improvements.
Implementing security and data protection.
- Follow established coding standards
Physical documentation of all applications
- Process analysis and design of software systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or its equivalent
- Must have 3 – 5 years of proven experience as a Software Developer/ Engineer or its equivalent.
- Experience with software design and development in a finance test-driven environment
- Familiarity with developing front-end applications: Web and Mobile apps.
- Proficiency with databases (MS SQL & MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework).
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role of Software Engineer as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th November 2021
Leave a comment