PIVOTAGE CONSULTING– Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result driven Head, Treasury Marketing to join its team.
Job Title: Head, Treasury Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 7 years’ work experience in Finance & Treasury
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
You will be responsible for increasing the organization’s profitability by efficiently managing the organization’s funds through trading /investment and corporate sales and catering to the domestic and international market within the approved regulatory framework guidelines.
You will also be responsible for effectively and prudently managing the organization’s liquidity and mitigating its operational, financial and reputational risks.
- Directs preparation of fiscal records and financial plans, policies, and reports.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP, SEC, FASB, SOX and other regulatory requirements.
- Directs oversight of audits, works closely with the Board Audit Committee.
- Financial operations and consolidation of subsidiaries.
- Participates in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs.
- Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
- Directs preparation of annual operating and business fiscal plans (budgets).
- Develops financial forecasts and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails around financial commitments.
- Works with the business to optimize business performance and planning.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization (i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments).
- Evaluates capital expenditures, investment activities and portfolio management.
- Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; presents them to the Partners across all business units to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Determines appropriate capital structure.
- Initiates and oversees execution of all capital market transactions.
- Manages tax function
- Understands how regulatory reform will impact the business and helps ensure the business is best positioned to respond.
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
- Manages investor relations function
- Serves as company’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Manages banking and investment banking relationships
- Manages A/R, A/P relationships with third party vendors and customers
- Oversees and delivers recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, or finance required
- MBA/CFA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance and treasury.
- Supervisory experience
- Strong treasury background.
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel.
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting software packages
- Leadership skills
- Managerial skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Strategic planning
- Verbal communication skills
- Written communication skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Head, Treasury Marketing as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th November 2021