PIVOTAGE CONSULTING- Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result driven Network Analyst to join its team.
Job Title: Network Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5-7 years’ work experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Network Analyst is a professional who takes this data and figures out numerous measures, such as how to improve customer experience, price new materials, and how to reduce transportation costs, to name a few. Network Analysts deal with data handling, data modeling, and reporting.
- Working closely with the IT team of programmers, designers and IT managers to design systems.
- Implementing new IT solutions using public cloud providers
- Designing and implementing IT network systems of moderate complexity
- Planning and testing rollout of new network hardware and system releases
- Developing comprehensive operational procedures for on-going support, change management, incident and problem management.
- Script, automate and test network routine network changes.
- Providing support for cloud-based workloads and capacity planning, process and resource analyses of the network
- Creating and maintains documentation for existing and new network systems using detailed diagrams
- Providing 24×7 on-call support in a customer centric environment and resolving the more complex problems, including the resolution of moderately complex interconnection issues with external service providers, or escalating to Network Architects.
- Monitoring health and performance of key network systems on a daily basis
- Monitoring security forums and vendor mailing lists, making sure all network systems are up to date with patches and not vulnerable to attacks.
- Performing considerably complex troubleshooting of network systems in collaboration with other teams.
- Participating in various projects as a technical resource.
- Maintaining current knowledge of IT infrastructure and operations
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in in network support preferably with related network certifications.
- Worked in a large corporate IT environment and developed a thorough understanding of IT operations
- Core Cisco routing and switching (802.1Q VLAN, QoS, HSRP, OSPF, BGP) configuration and support.
- Cisco Unified Computing
- Firewall implementation, configuration and support (Cisco ASA and Palo Alto)
- Load balancing configuration and support (F5 Big IP)
- Network traffic analysis and troubleshooting
- Communication infrastructures, VPN (Global Protect), MPLS etc.
- Supporting a mixed Linux/Windows virtualized server environment.
- Software defined networking
- Network automation
- Experience designing and implementing data center networks
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Network Analyst as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th November 2021