PIVOTAGE CONSULTING-Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with a focus on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to hire an experienced and result-driven Chief Digital Channel Executive to join its team.
Job Title: Chief Digital Channel Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Minimum of 8 years work experience
The Chief Digital Channel Executive will be responsible for designing the overall digital strategy for the company. Your responsibility is to drive growth by creating new value through the smart use of digital tools and platforms, technologies, services, and processes. As an established digital leader, you will have the skill to influence at every level, imparting your digital knowledge and skills in a constructive, empowering, and collaborative way. Working closely with the CEO, you will be the driving force behind the organizational digital transformation.
- Develop a clearly defined and compelling digital banking strategy for the company for cards, payments, transfers, savings, wallets, loans, etc.
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation, and execution
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models
- Own and centrally monitor the digital innovation project portfolio
- Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem
- Identify new tools – AI, digital, CRM – that can support, enhance and improve our solutions
- Work closely with Management to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right tools and resources
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a University or Polytechnic in a related field, Master’s degree, or MBA is also recommended with a relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in Digital/Operations and Business Development, with prior experience in managing Digital/Fintech companies.
- Must be business and sales to drive performance in business.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire a complex team to action through their influence
- Ability to formulate effective new ideas and innovative strategies for product development, marketing, branding, or business opportunities
- Robust knowledge of Finance and operations, as well as knowledge of banking and payments regulations, policy, and procedures that affect the company
- Good understanding of software technology, Digital Marketing procedures, IT procedures, and efficiencies.
- Ability to develop the business strategy in the line of business, especially digitalization and Fintech.
- Understand processes and control systems for automation and digitalization
- Smart professional who loves technology and who lives to innovate and deliver disruptive technologies into the market
- Truly customer-centered thinking with a passion to deliver the best possible service standards to customers
- Relentless ambition to innovate and a proven track record of bringing new products to market
- Great communication skills with an ability to think outside the box
- Collaborative with an intrinsic understanding of the power of working as a team
- Passion for understanding our market, product, and technology
- Excellent presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to change priorities quickly and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Thrives in a high-growth environment with a data-driven and analytical approach.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title Chief Digital Channel Executive as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
5th January, 2022.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing, IT|
Leave a comment