Brokers Development Expert
Pivotage Consulting has been retained to conduct a search for a management position in a reputable client organization. This brief provides limited information about the role to interested persons.
Our client, one of the world’s leading insurers and asset managers with a broad range of personal and corporate insurance services, ranging from property, life and health insurance, assistance services to credit insurance and global business insurance is seeking to appoint a result-driven Brokers Development Expert (North).
The Brokers Development Expert will be responsible for collaborating with Team Lead on the strategic direction of respective brokers channel team and also implement the annual sales targets.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of business processes as well as the management of performance across all activities in order to achieve business objectives and improve performance.
S/he will be accountable for managing changes in customer expectations and engagement, technology and innovation, business uncertainties with regulators, attraction of skilled talents as well as pricing.
• Assist in the development and implementation of long and short term strategies for the respective teams including preparation of business plans and annual budgets.
• Assist with implementing sales initiatives within the corporate space such as distribution of strategy and channel management.
• Responsible for planning and leading the development of new service delivery channels and other tie-ups to enhance market share.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
• Responsible for monitoring training programs on ongoing product or other relevant refreshers for respective clients and team members.
• Ensure the business is running in compliance with all local/ international regulations.
• Responsible for developing market intelligence activities to actively track and respond to the needs of customer segments across respective teams.
3. Sales & Customer Excellence
• Accountable for achieving business targets in terms of volumes, market share and profit across all business segments.
• Responsible for planning and implementing the development of sales business.
• Ensure the timely delivery of quotation requests, new business, renewals, etc.
• Responsible for building a solid relationship with the brokers, other intermediaries and clients
4. Business Support
• Coordinate with various departments within the company to deliver on expectation
• Follow up and monitor the achievements of other budgets: premiums, commissions, claims, investments and related results.
• Monitor and analyse the performance and profitability of various segments.
Ideal Candidate Profile
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing and customer relations management
• Excellent knowledge of the business, products, business prospecting and sales activation.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course. A professional insurance qualification is an added advantage.
• Excellent presentation, communication, relationship management, time management, and risk management skills.
For the Right Candidate
This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers excellent career opportunities and a highly competitive remuneration to the right candidate.
To Express an Interest
If you think this opportunity could be right for you, please contact the undersigned for a private discussion.
Mr. Ayodele Ayodele Jnr. Ms. Ruth Aluko
+234 901 122 1364 +234 909 999 6734
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
|Job Category||Finance/Accounting, Sales/Marketing|
Leave a comment