Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable project development and manufacturing company that is specialised in the use of modular building technology and pre-engineered system to construct high-quality pre-steel structures and modular building systems while ensuring clients’ satisfaction, is looking to engage a result driven Corporate Sales Executive
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos State
The Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, s/he will help the company meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to its rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Identify improvements or new requirements by remaining updated with on industry trends, competitor activities & offerings
- Create and expand the company’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Assist in the proposal process with the marketing and project management teams.
- Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services
- Develops and presents relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Develops business/market for the company’s polyurethane-based products and services which include Prefab structures, Cold-rooms, Chillers, Telecoms shelters, Sandwich panels, Half-shell pipe sections, Iso-boards, On-site spray polyurethane foam application, etc.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as a Sales Executive
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbally, written and presentation) skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the job title- Corporate Sales Executive as the subject of your application, qualified candidates should send CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
16th April, 2022