Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a multi-national specializing in alternative energy, particularly in the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with presence in Africa and Asia, and products that serves an estimated 53 million people across 35 countries; is looking to hire a seasoned Associate, Quality Assessor.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Associate, Quality Assessor
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Reports to: Customer Service Quality & Training Manager.
The Quality Assessor will work closely with the customer service executives, training team and customer service team managers to serve existing and potential customers by ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service offered with great customer experience.
- Responsible for analyzing data to better understand potential gaps, concerns, and outcomes of decisions.
- Responsible for creating reports, summaries, presentations, and process documents to display results.
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data.
- Responsible for developing systems and processes used in gathering and storing data for future analytic projects.
- Accountable for identifying process trends that are not well done by the agents and educate appropriately.
- Monitor internal processes and revise/update the scorecards and scripts accordingly.
- Collaborate with the Process delivery analyst to identify opportunities to improve process performance and efficiencies in existing systems.
- Responsible for implementing a tracking and monitoring dashboard on process adherence within the call center.
- Responsible for mapping the need for training and onboarding programs and providing this information to the training team.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Hold bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, finance, or another business-related degree.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be fluent in French & Yoruba (both written and verbal)
- Have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects.
- Have critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data.
- Have quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts.
- Have excellent attention to detail as well as problem-solving, time management, and project management skills.
- Have the ability to present complex concepts to a wide audience.
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels both inside and outside of the Company.
- Have creative ability & writing proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must have good data entry and typing abilities.
Method of Application
Using the role title –Associate, Quality Assessor as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (All CVs must be in MS Word format only).
Leave a comment