Pivotage Consulting-Our client, a new reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerians quality and affordable residential, commercial, and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development is currently looking to engage an experienced Marketer.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Years of Experience: 3+ years
The Marketer will be responsible for discovering and tracking new sales prospects, negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, surpassing business expectations and contributing to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
• Responsible for Building and maintaining competitive set knowledge for the real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
• Responsible for Performing Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, and comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
• Ensure to collaborate with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
• Responsible for developing the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
• Responsible for advertising and selling property off-plan for on-going developments.
• Responsible for identifying and managing prospective clients.
• Responsible for advising clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgage, legal and other related matters.
• Responsible for negotiating prices and terms of sale.
• Responsible for developing content for sales presentations or other materials.
• Gathering customer or product information to determine customer needs.
• Responsible for reporting marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study
• 3+ years of sales experience within the Real estate industry.
• Good background in creating, leading and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
• Strong reputation and connections within the real estate development and marketing and sales industry.
• An understanding of the different roles within sales, marketing, and advertising and the knowledge to successfully achieve each.
• Good leadership, and management skills.
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial information.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large and small audiences alike.
• Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage both upward and downward in the organization.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role ‘Marketer’ as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
8th October, 2022.