Pivotage Consulting– Our client, a new reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerians quality and affordable residential, commercial, and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development is currently looking to engage an experienced Head of Sales.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Head of Sales.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Years of Experience: 4+ Years
As Head of Sales, you will oversee the sales team, with the major aim of driving sales and improving the overall sales strategy and performance of the company. You will also be responsible for managing the performance of the sales team ensuring they stay motivated goal driven and well equipped to improve the overall performance of the company.
• Responsible for managing a sales team and providing leadership, training, and coaching
• Responsible for developing a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
• Ensuring to set individual sales targets with the sales team
• Ensuring to work on sales scripts with agents
• Responsible for tracking, collating, and interpreting sales figures and reporting
• Ensuring that members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
• Responsible for planning and directing sales team training
• Responsible for controlling expenses and monitoring budgets
• Responsible for Effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study. MSc/MBA in a related discipline will be a plus.
• Minimum 4 years of experience as a Head of Sales in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate (properties) to corporate organizations.
• Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
• Strong client relationship management skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
• Market research experience.
• Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
• A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
• Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Head of Sales as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
8th October 2022.