Our client, one of the world’s leading insurers and asset managers
with a broad range of personal and corporate insurance services, ranging from property, life,
and health insurance, assistance services to credit insurance and global business insurance is
seeking to appoint a result-driven Corporate Sales Expert (Broker)
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Expert
Experience: 5 years
A corporate Sales Expert manages the sales process from prospecting for potential customers
to conversion that leads to customer acquisition. He/ she can also oversee account
management to support and satisfy customer needs and ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and customer retention
- To collaborate with the team, and lead on the strategic direction of respective
corporate sales channel teams.
- Ensure achievement of annual sales targets.
- Implement sales initiatives within the corporate space.
- Achieve business targets in terms of volumes (NOP), market share, and profits across
all business segments.
- Ensure the business is running in compliance with all local, regional & group
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Monitor and analyze the performance and profitability of various LOBs.
- Monitor sales activities, product needs, and service requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of quotation requests, new business, and renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- CIIN certification.
- In-depth knowledge of the corporate market space.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship management.
- Risk management skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
using the Job Title Corporate Sales Expert (Broker) as the subject of your application or click here to apply